During neurourology consultations, we offer all the necessary examinations, advice and treatment to both inpatients and outpatients.
These consultations are open to men, women and young people over the age of 16. We are accessible to both pedestrians and wheelchair users.
Consultations for women
We offer additional consultations with an experienced uro-gynaecologist for particular questions from paralysed female patients.
Bladder, bowel and sexual dysfunction
Neurological illnesses or injuries can have consequences for bladder, bowel and sexual functions in both men and women.
- Involuntary bladder incontinence
- Inability to urinate
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Involuntary bowel incontinence
- Erectile dysfunction
- Difficulty achieving orgasm
Neurourology consultations / testing the bladder function
- Video urodynamic (measurement of bladder pressure)
- Advice about incontinence aids
- Catheter training
- Physical therapy to train the pelvic floor using electrotherapy
- Botox treatments
- Insertion and testing of bladder stimulators
- Counselling for erectile dysfunction
- Long-term care for patients with long-term urinary catheters
- Operational procedures