At REHAB Basel, patients receive comprehensive care based on the spirit of respect and partnership.
We encourage the rehabilitation process by supporting and guiding patients as they implement the skills they have learned in everyday life. By applying the principles of activating care in neurorehabilitation, nursing care forms a permanent component of REHAB Basel’s interdisciplinary therapeutic team.
The nursing service
- Supports patients’ rehabilitation in performing activities of everyday life, or undertakes these activities on their behalf
- Supports patients as well as their families
- Works as part of the interdisciplinary team while keeping patients and their families involved, in close collaboration with doctors, therapists and specialist services
- Contributes to preventative, diagnostic and therapeutic measures
- Commits to the improvement of the quality and effectiveness of care.
We place great value on the sound training of new staff members, as well as the continual professional and advanced training of all caregivers. When interacting with people who have disabilities, we are confronted by fundamental questions requiring sophisticated and critical reflection on ethical issues. REHAB Basel leads this ethical discourse and has developed a concept of ethics which is geared towards day-to-day work.
Administrative roles in nursing service
Stationsleitung Station 1
Tel. +41 61 325 00 00