The mission statement and strategy of REHAB Basel outline the most important basic pillars of our work.
Our priority is to focus on the patient. Every action we undertake should benefit our patients, whether directly or indirectly. Moreover, families, employees, society and business partners should also be satisfied.
Quality arises from our day-to-day work.
In Qualitymanagement we emphasise the following topics:
- Patientensicherheit / CIRS
- Zufriedenheitsmessungen Patienten und Mitarbeitende
- Infektionsprävention und Hygiene
- Innovations- und Verbesserungsmanagement
- Zertifizierung SW!SS REHA (allgemeine Kriterien sowie neurologische Rehabilitation und paraplegiologische Rehabilitation)
- Arbeitssicherheit und Gesundheitsschutz
- Zertifizierung Arbeitssicherheit & Gesundheitsschutz (Branchenlösung H+)
EFQM: "Committed to Excellence"
To highlight our activities in the field of quality, REHAB Basel works with a management system oriented towards the EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management) model. “Committed to Excellence” was achieved in 2012 and “Committed to Excellence **” in 2016.
To gain insight into patients’ perceptions, we conduct various satisfaction assessments:
- Inpatient survey using the PZ Benchmark method
- Outpatient survey
- National patient survey of rehabilitation (ANQ)
- Day care unit patient survey
- Food and service survey
In addition to the standardised surveys, there is a feedback form in electronic or paper form available to patients, families and visitors.
An employee survey is conducted every three years with the help of the company QM Riedo. Improvement measures are planned and executed on the basis of the findings. The most recent survey took place in 2022.
The management is responsible for quality. The Director is the person responsible for quality, whilst the Head of Quality Management is the officer for quality and chairperson of the Quality Committee.
Criticism and Suggestions